Monday, January 17, 2005

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

I am so close to answering an personal response it's been so long. I can't imagine actually meeting one of these people and having sex with him. I quote Clueless, "I'm really picky about what shoes I wear and those only go on my feet".
I have been working two jobs the last two weeks and it is kinda getting to me. What is really cool is that I have to be more disciplined with my time. I have to figure out when I'm going to eat, sleep, drive, workout, and relax. I usually am very lazy and sit around most of the time, but I have to admit that I'm enjoying all this activity for the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Did you not read the rest of my post??? Gross.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Pamela Whiddon said...

I love Debbye!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home