Friday, January 21, 2005

I am Woman Hear Me Roar,,,

Yesterday I signed up to volunteer at The Los Angeles Woman's Theatre Festival and I'm pretty excited. I will be doing theatre tech stuff which is right up my alley since I spent five years as a theatre major. Adilah Barnes, the woman who co founded the festival looked so familiar and it wasn't until I got home and looked her up online that I figured it out. She was on the TV show Rosanne and in the HBO movie Iron Jawed Angels. I can't believe I was that close to a woman who worked with Rosanne, the star of one of my favorite "bad" films, She-Devil! I was in the presence of someone who was in the presence of genius and I didn't even know it. Now I just have to act normal in front of her. Oh it will be so hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home