Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ugh.

This is why I don't like dating, it's such a ego bruiser.

I went to David's place hoping for a smooching session, but no, he didn't even kiss me. I could've kissed him I know, but I like to let a guy make the first move; to see what kind of risks he'd be willing to take. But nothing?

He didn't even try to hold my hand.

I'm trying not to take it personally, but come on! I believe he thinks I'm attractive and he likes me. I think he's cute and I like him. For sure the second date is a time for some kind of move to be made. But nothing?

Maybe it is me. Maybe I'm giving off some "don't kiss me signal" that mixed with insecurity would make him hold back a bit. Jesus Christ! Just kiss me! What can I do to you? Could the possibility of rejection be such an overwhelming fear that it would stop you from kissing a cute girl alone with you on your couch?

I'm going to just kiss him. Unless he kisses me first.

How fucking romantic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm not at least getting anal sex by the second date, I'm not interested.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Oh, we had anal sex...

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home