Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Let's see...

I had a pretty good night. I went out to see my friend Jason's band, The Red Eyes. I saw my friend Mike. All was well.

Something happened at the show which illustrates how completely bizarre it is up inside my head. Another band played after my friend's and they had a very skinny lead singer who sounded like Siouxie-Sioux. I wasn't at all impressed at first then all of a sudden, for a brief moment, I fell in love with the lead singer. She was singing a cover of "Will you still love me tomorrow?" and I just wanted to jump onstage and start kissing her. Then I thought about my sexuality for a brief moment. Then I had this memory of the fella I lost my virginity to singing that song to me on our drive home from a post-coital breakfast at Denny's. Then I realized I'm not gay. Mind you this all happened in the matter of mere seconds.

Run. Run while you still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home