Monday, February 05, 2007

I’m back and badder than ever!!

I’ve been a lazy blogger lately. Hey, I’ve been busy and well things aren’t that interesting. Plus, most of the people who read my blog I see on a semi-regular basis, so they know what’s going on in my life. That means I have to find other topics than my personal life to blog about. And, the truth is, I don’t really want to blog about my inner workings as much anymore. I need to maintain a little mystery…

Anyhoo, I read this blog about the true nature of the fetus that made me chuckle.

This pissed me off. I mean couldn’t they have waited? Unless they didn’t believe her. Also she wasn’t allowed to take her emergency contraception.

Watched this movie this weekend and yelled at the TV. A lot. It also made me feel like sinning, which I did. A lot.

Well that’s about it for now. I’m sleepy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

"While she was behind bars, a jail worker refused to give her a second dose of the morning-after contraceptive pill because of the worker's religious convictions, the college student's attorney said."

Eeek, that's horrible.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I know, isn't that awful? The idea of denying a woman who was raped the proper emergency contraception so she won't "kill her baby" is repulsive. The whole religious right, anti-abortion movement has just gone too far.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

This might explain the justification as to why a rape victim could be denied EC:

http://feministing.com/archives/006484.html#comments

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home