Thursday, January 18, 2007

Vocab lesson...

Shitty Good Day - (noun)

--A day that was shitty until the moment one gets into bed and realizes it was pretty good. That even with all the difficulties, one got a great deal done and felt pretty good about oneself at the end of the day.

Usage - Even though I had an emotional breakdown with my father, looked for low-paying jobs at the mall and the cutie I eye-fucked at Target turned out to have a homely girlfriend, I had to admit I felt calm and peaceful when I crawled into bed. It was a Shitty Good Day.

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

eye-fucked. I'll have to remember that one. That's not to say I haven't used the term before, but it had a completely different meaning.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

The worse part is that he eye-fucked me back, while his girlfriend was off buying all the candles in Target.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Steve G said...

"Hey check it out, I have more candles in here than a Roman Catholic Church. Doesn't it smell like Hazelnut!? If I were to light all of my candles at once you could see my apartment from space! I fucking love candles!"

7:45 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

I know, I saw her cart. She had these big fucking candles, like the size of my head. The Mir Spacestation could see her fucking apartment. How come candle girl gets someone and I'm alone?? WTF?!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Steve G said...

Maybe cuz she can deepthroat a Roman candle without gagging?

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you two get. a. ROOM? Please! lol

11:27 PM  
Blogger Dooce Fan! said...

That's a really funny way of looking at things. It made me laugh.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Thanks! That's always a goal.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home