Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not much to say...

I haven’t updated my blog because I just haven’t felt like it, so there.

My car is in the shop because she got in a fight with a bike rack on another car. My baby lost. So, I am without my set of wheels for at least a week, maybe more. Wah! I almost cried when I handed over the keys, because it was like handing over my freedom. Yeah, I could use my parent’s cars, but I love being able to leave anytime I wanted to pick up some super absorbent tampons if necessary. (And it is necessary, believe me.) Now I have to ask my mom if I can barrow her boat-like Caddy, navigate it around, find a parking space, seek the best deal on the early bird special, and gripe at the teenagers for playing their music so damn loud. (“It’s not music, its noise!”) Sigh.

Okay, I’ve decided to start dating again. Yeah, I’d like to meet someone special or rather put my energy into someone who might actually want to be in a relationship with me. I haven’t been dating much lately because I’m a moody pathetic mess. Not much has changed, except I want to have sex with new boys. And maybe some conversation. Maybe. Now, don’t go make a big deal out of it I just want to make my intentions known.

So, I’m going to go take a break and go for a run. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home