Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I couldn't sleep last night

Not only that, but my insomnia was accompanied by this feeling of dread. I kept waking up totally freaked out and overwhelmed with anxiety. Then, when I finally fell asleep, I had the strangest dream involving my Uncle Mark, grocery stores and satanism. It was disturbing, because my Uncle has been dead for about ten years and he creeped me out when he was alive. In the dream he kept showing up where ever I went and singing heavy metal songs in a low tone directly into my ear. Just thinking about it makes me shutter.

I went to sleep at 6 AM (yes that 6 AM), and woke up at 11 AM. I knew the dream was disconcerting, but I couldn't quite figure out why. After a trip to the bathroom, I finally realized that I had forgotten that my uncle was dead. Now I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen; like there's going to be a phone call with bad news or I'm forgetting a final exam. In fact, I keep thinking that all the events going on next weekend are happening this weekend. It's like May 7th through 13th doesn't even exist.

Now, I'm trying to relax by listening to soundtracks of french films from the 1960's and later I'm going to make some cupcakes. Tonight, I'm going out with the boy I'm dating and I hope nothing bad happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home