Sunday, July 29, 2007

love

I don't really believe that anyone has to earn love, but I do wonder sometimes if there is any man out there who will really want me. A man who will see who I really am and love me. I no longer doubt the quality of my ability to love well, as I believe that my love is good, so I now wonder if I will ever want someone who wants me. The last two guys I've gone out on dates with have liked me a lot, but I just didn't feel it with either of them. I've also had a few guys who liked me and wanted to fuck me, but didn't want to be in a relationship with me. It's all so confusing and frustrating.

There is this part of me that wants to understand it logically, like a mathematic equation, but I know that love isn't that simplistic. Yet, I see people falling in love and it looks so simple. I don't know anything about love I guess.


Ah, sing it for me Joni:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home