Sunday, January 23, 2005

Everybody's working for the Weekend!

I had one of those eventful weekends that has given me lots to think about. First I went up to Santa Barbara to visit my sister and start planning her wedding. Becca is getting married in October and I am the maid of honor. One thing I found out was that because of my future brother-in-law, Milan, is Serbian, I get to perform an interesting tradition: I get to sell my sister. Not only that but I get to keep the money. What happens is that a close relative of Milan, like a brother or cousin, will come over to where my sister is staying on the day of the wedding and bargain a price to "buy" a bride. I will try to get a high price, money will be given and Becca will be taken to be married. My sister and I have a rocky past, but we're fine now, yet there is a sweet little feeling of revenge and power in this ritual. And like I said before, I get to keep the money.

Another train of thought I had this weekend is about marriage and coupledom in general. I think I am too busy right now for any kind of relationship and I don't really feel the need for one. Marriage is not something I see happening to me and I feel fine with that. But if I do get married I want say a few things to my future husband:

1. Don't be too tall
2. Compliment me and give me lots of squeezes.
3. Trust that I will stay in a budget.
4. Be easy-going.
5. Think that just about everything I do is adorable.
6. Treat my breasts nicely, they are attached to my body.
7. Be interesting.
8. Give good head.
9. Let me dress you, I'll make you look and feel good.
10. Finally, be as deeply in love with me when I'm eighty as you are now.

It's a simple list, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home