Friday, March 25, 2005

Momma Mia

I am lucky enough to work at the same place my mother does and so I get to see her almost everyday. To some this might be their worst nightmare but my mother is one of the coolest people I know. When I walk into her office, she lights up and say, "Well, hello!" Everyone should know what that feels like. If I've had a bad day I know I can go see her and she will listen. We've become friend. As friendly as a mother and daughter can get without being icky and unhealthy.
That being said there is something that I must say. My sister is getting married and that is all my mother is thinking about. Its not that I'm jealous because I'm really excited too. Its just that she doesn't talk about anything else really! Its boring. One more conversation about save the day magnets or home-made veils and my eyes will literally roll in my sockets like a slot machine. I told her after the wedding we would have nothing to talk about. That I would have to get married for her to have something to do. She's going to have to decorate something just to keep busy. Mom loves to control and plan. If you let her, she will take over.

And Just for fun I'll give you a send the day invitation for this...Nanu-Nanu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home