Monday, March 14, 2005

Oops I did it again!

Man, I did it again. I slept with someone I shouldn't have slept with. Yeah I finally got laid, (YAY!) but its kind of a sticky situation (pun intented). It was with an old friend and we were both sort of drunk so it wasn't like we were the champions of good judgement. Anyways, now I'm afraid that we aren't going to be friends anymore. Can people be friends after they have crossed that line?
What sucks is now I'm second guessing everything that I do when it comes to this guy. 'What will he think' has become the little nagging question now. I will behave the same and let him think what he wants. I know I'm not in love with him, it was just a night of sex. I'm cool with such things I think. He has a history of avoiding the question, but he is a guy and they all seem to have a habit of that.
As it was starting all I could think was that I couldn't believe this was happening. It was just naughty in a good and bad way. Like a stepbrother and sister playing doctor while their parents watch TV downstairs. Greg and Marsha Brady going at it in Tiger's dog house. A surreal moment to say the least. But a whole hell of a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Hey! He'll be all of our friends if we gave him the chance.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

And yes you are selfish! Why wouldn't he be your friend? You didn't have the awkward sexual encounter with Mike. We will all still hang out with him and everything will be fine.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home