Friday, March 04, 2005

Another One Bites the Dust!

I went out on a date the other night. It wasn't bad, in fact he was very nice. He asked me what my favorite food was (greek) and took me to a greek resturant. He was a gentleman and only made one boob reference the whole night. Believe me that is rare! But at the end of the night I couldn't get away from him fast enough. Now I ask, what is my deal!?
I don't think I have a problem, just like I don't think it's his fault. I wasn't attracted to him. At all. He even kissed me and I just felt uncomfortable. Now why am I attracted to twenty year old guitar players who I could never have any kind of relationship with in a million years? Charles, my date, is a lawyer who owns property (how very Jane Austin of me) and blah, blah, blah. Hello, blah. How's work, blah. Godnight, blah. I just hate being disappointed by dating.
Maybe went out with this guy because my sister is getting married and I'm surrounded by love. Maybe I'm lonely. Maybe I just want to get laid. I know I don't really want to date, so I ask again why am do I do it? No really I'm asking you, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home