Tuesday, February 22, 2005

God Told Noah to build him an Arky, Arky...

I will relent and discuss the weather. You see, I normally hate to talk about the weather because its insincere small talk. But the rain in LA is almost biblical. Everybody is walking around dazed and water-logged. I was driving down Sunset and there was a mini mudslide on a hill adjacent to the street! Even the Trannie hookers on Santa Monica are staying in.
Oh and everyone is grumpy too. I was driving home and I saw a car stopping in front another car in the middle of the freeway. As I passed the car I saw the driver of the first stopped car flipping off the car he stopped in front of. Then, when I looked in the rearview mirror, I saw the second car try to side swipe the first car and almost drive him into the guardrail.
Californian's need sunlight! We need to complain with a smug smile about how it can't be this hot in February!! We can't handle all this rain. No really, we can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home