Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm just a Heterosexual Man, It's a problem with my Glands.

Okay, I feel a rant coming on....
Men. And sex. I'm so sick of men and sex. I mean come on, men used to be interesting. You guys wrote poetry, painted pictures, sang songs, thought up new ideas! Ugh. Now all you seem to want is boobies. Now I believe that you wrote poetry, painted pictures, sang songs and thought up new ideas to get boobies, but at least you felt like you had to earn the right to them. Now I'm asked for my bra size before my last name. Maybe too many drunk girls have gone wild or something but men have become boring. Like when woman started getting it on without so much of a hello men's true nature come out. Most of you are lazy boring slobs and I'm sick of the sight of you. Please become interesting!
Now to the women...Just because a guy gives you attention doesn't mean that you should roll over and spread. Men are going to take advantage of this female sexual "liberation" so just keep that in mind. Don't be idiots that believe that having a man, any man, makes you whole. In this day and age that is just a moronic fantasy that only exists in simple love songs. Quit being suprised that men only want to have sex on the first date, if you're lucky enough to get a date. Be strong and confident enough to figure out what you really want.
Finally sex is not sacred. It won't make you more desirable or worthy of love. It's just sex. It feels good, it's fun and you can put any meaning you want to it. In fact disregard everything I just said, think what you want. Just don't ask me what my fucking bra size is because you're never gonna see my tits anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home