Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm Miss World...Somebody Kill Me...

I'm restless. I feel so very alone right now. What can I do? What the fuck am I suppose to do? Ugh. I want someone to get me. I always feel so misunderstood. These are the moments that old people say will make us youngsters stronger. I don't feel strong. I feel like I have no skin. Like my eyes see nothing. I can't even make a joke about it because it just not funny. I don't feel like being funny.I just want someone to be nice to me. To be nice to me and understand me. I don't want to be witty or clever anymore. It wears me out. I just want to be vulnerable and intimate and naked every once and a while. Is there someone out there I can do that with? ugh. I hate it when I'm like this. When I can't find the end of myself. When I'm too much for myself even. No one can handle me not now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home