Sunday, May 29, 2005

i just don't know what to do with myself

I think I had too much coffee. You may ask, "Is that possible!?" I'm here to tell you, yes it is.

I have a job that requires me to be physically attached to a computer so there is very little opportunity for movement. I am on the computer during lunch and all breaks because I have no internet access at home.

Yesterday I sat around my apartment feeling bad.

I am still in my funk. I am funky.

I smoked too many cigarettes yesterday. Did I happen to mention I don't smoke? Once I had a smoke and beer then decided to do some yoga. I was very flexible I must say.

I am wearing a brown sweater that my mom hates. I work with my mother and when she sees me in this sweater she always makes some comment about how she hates it so much. I don't see why she's complaining, I stole this sweater from her.

Tonight I will go out with my girlfriends. The boy I'm dating is out of town, but I'd still go out with my girlfriends even if he was here. I don't want to be that girl. The girl who ditches all of her friends for some guy. That girl is deserving of a proper ass kicking.

I must go back to work soon and tell people how they've fucked up their banking accounts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Naw, I'm talking about girls who you never hear from again until they break up with their boyfriends and all of a sudden want to hang out.

Oh yeah!!! I am sacrificing double overtime for you girls so you better deliver!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home