Thursday, May 05, 2005

You Can't Dance and Stay Uptight...

I'm rather possessive of my property, even that which has no obvious value. For example I moved a few boxes of books to my storage space until I set up my new apartment. I had to make two trips, therefore I had to leave some of my boxes in my parents pick up truck. my first trip took longer than expected and I got a bit nervous that my stuff would get swiped, seeing that my storage building wasn't in the best neighborhood. I kept checking up on my boxes as I waited for the elevator fearing some tranny prostitute would steal and sell them for crack. Then I chuckled to myself wondering how much my collection of Feminist literature would go for on the blackmarket. I gotta lighten up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be pissed if someone swiped my Julia Kristeva.

(I'm not sure why I'm browsing the archives today; I just am.) XO

12:09 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

True that.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home