Saturday, April 23, 2005

Red, Red Wine...

...Actually Jack and Coke...I still have the I'm over 21 paper bracelet on my right wrist and a heavy buzz going on. I went out with Sean and I know that I will never let this guy touch my breasts. Its a feeling that a woman knows the instant she meets a man (or woman), will I let this guy see me naked. You can't fight it or deny it because it's always there like a smoker's cough.

I've never had this before, a guy who is more into me than I am into him. Well, I've had it but I've never let it get this far before. Now I have to deal with shit I don't want to deal with and its all my fault. I'm such a little tease. I don't want him at all but was hoping that would go away and he would become something special to me. Nope.

Now I'm dealing with this guy who wants to "talk" about everything. Ugh. Why can't he be a man and bottle everything up?

I'm drunk and going to bed. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home