Thursday, May 26, 2005

Maybe I'm just like my mother, she's never satisfied.

I am in one of those moods where I feel like I have so much to say but can't get it out. I'm emotionally constipated I guess. I guess I'm afraid of myself right now. I'm just miserable because I can never be satisfied. I wanted to have a job and my own place in Hollywood and now I have those things. I should be content at least but I feel like everything is going to crash and fail. There is even a boy in my life who likes me who I actually like back! And yet I'm still feeling like at any moment I'm going to be fired, evicted and dumped. Why can't I be happy. I always long for feelings I've had in the past like my father longs for the 1950's. I feel alone in myself. Nothing is like what I thought it would be.

I think I'm unhappy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Yeah, I get moody sometimes. I have just had this strange deep down blah feeling for the last few weeks. I'm just a freak.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home