Monday, October 03, 2005

I guess I'm way beyond the pain...

Say I'm having sex with a guy and things are going well. He's feeling good and I'm almost there. You know that magical place right before the Big O. I have to focus very deeply at that point so maybe my eyes are closed and my face is a bit contorted. At this point never is the guy to stop and ask that awful question.

"Are you OK? Am I hurting you?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I just want to punch a guy in his concerned face when he asks me that! What am I to say?

"Oh yes, you big stud! You're enormous penis is just too much for my poor little vagina! You're strength and power is overwhelming me! Please go easy on me for I am just a fragile little girl!"

If I was in pain I'd go, "Ouch. That hurts." Or I'd just change positions. Geez, I am a grown woman who can express discomfort.

In fact, there are only three times in which I can remember painful sex, besides losing my virginity in which I bled for three days. First, was when a drunk young man stuck his fingers inside me in such an uncharacteristically aggressive manner. I had to sit on him to stop the advance. I write that one up to lack of experiences and too much Guinness beer.
Then there was another gentleman who like to take me from behind. While that may be an enticing position for guys, I find it to be uncomfortable at times unless positioned in the right way. I yelled out, "Ouch! That hurts!" At that point our relationship was literally moments from ending so I just think he was fucking for his life.
Finally, there was the one time I had sex with a girl. That was the most aggressive sexual experience I have EVER had. She sat on me and diddled with my bits like she was tenderizing a steak. I was way too stoned and drunk to protest. In fact I think the fact that she was a girl was the only reason I didn't tell her to stop. Call it a high school thing but I find it hard to confront a girl with any negative criticism, especially one with her hand down your pants.
So Fellas, unless I’m yelling out, "What are you doing down there you stupid fuck?!" just keep going and try not to finish too soon. Think about baseball or your grandma or something.

So ends the lecture. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

No one at the moment. In fact no one for about five months, but this was something that has bothered me for a while. I saw a movie and a guy said that to a girl and I was reminded of how much I can't stand that question.

You're such a noisy bitch, Kathy. :P

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home