Friday, May 26, 2006

I must admit...

I love not working. I have time to read and think. It's lovely.

A few of my favorite things to do with my time:

~Learning new vocab words. Obstreperous. Paladin. Uxorious. Impecunious. Myopia. Good stuff.

~Putting on loads of make-up and taking pictures of myself.

~Going to Museums. Okay, so I haven't done this one yet, but I will.

~ Reading Poetry. I'm just nuts about verse.

~ Watching Oprah. I'm almost thirty and I can love her if I want to.

~ Staying up all night. Not really a favorite thing to do, but I seem to do it anyway.

~ Finding neat stuff online. Like these quotes:

Everyone's just laughing at me. I hate it. Big breasts, big ass, big deal, Can't I be anything else ? Gee, how long can you be sexy? ~ Marilyn Monroe

To have survived, she would have had to be either more cynical or even further from reality than she was. Instead, she was a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd pulling at her clothes. ~ Arthur Miller on Marilyn Monroe


~ Rediscovering my inner-feminist. She is back and she's mad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home