Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Single until I die and quite content

Only because of guys like this:

"I guess it's funny when you think about it. Here we are placing ourselves in a forum that one can immediately click a date or dismiss forever the person who has bared a portion of their self. But with risk comes reward. So let us both be rewarded for our efforts here. I'm a time challenged media professional. I am undemanding and I like to put people at ease. I'd like to see the real side of you not the one that you think you have to be. I'm a bit abstract. I don't try to hard. I have been told that I am a great communicator, very friendly, funny and can be charming in sort of a James Bond way and I do a great imitation of Sean Connery as well. I do have layers and layers of substance underneath, so like an onion hopefully we will peel off our layers…together. I like walking paradoxes. I appreciate the unexpected. Are you sweet, witty, & fun, earthy and a free spirit? Complex as well? I like a woman who is romantic but yet uninhibited. I'm not trying to scope out a buddy but I can see us being best friends. Let's be real with each other. What other way is there? Do you like being independent but enjoy being with someone easy, cool and fun that doesn't crowd you? Ever sat down in a restaurant and made fairly obvious observations about the people there but enjoyed the "private" sense of your shared juvenile behavior? Is being with someone that makes you feel alive, wanted and truly loved what you're after? Longest journey begins with first step--Vince Lombardi"

All that fake sincerity and slimy "aren't I charming?" facade just makes me cringe. And please, for the love of all things pure and holy, proof-read!
Quoting Vince Lombardi, are you kidding me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home