Friday, February 09, 2007

You probably think this Blog is about you...

I think these lines from the movie Shopgirl pretty much sum up my entire love life as of yet:


"As Ray Porter watches Mirabelle walk away he feels a loss. How is it possible, he thinks, to miss a woman whom he kept at a distance so that when she was gone he would not miss her. Only then does he realize that wanting part of her and not all of her had hurt them both and how he cannot justify his actions except that... well... it was life."

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

Thoughtful post. I'll have to check that movie out. I also loved your last flickr photo. If anybody wants to check it out, it's right here.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

It's based on a book written by Steve Martin, who could have any part of me he wants.

Thanks for the compliment.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home