Friday, March 30, 2007

Writing Assignment #1

I have a passive-aggressive pimple on my cheek. It looks ready to go, but when I try to pop it nothing happens. I now ask, why tease?

I'm going to eat some chicken flautas for lunch. The question of the hour is, how yummy is that?

I used to think Working Girl was a movie about female empowerment. Now I ask the question, why didn't Sigourney Weaver and Melanie Griffith team up and overthrow the male power structure, instead of tearing each other down?

My left tonsil is swollen. I have a slight temperature. This coming on the first week of school makes me ask, is my body trying to sabotage my success?

With all the things that happen to me and the world at large, I rarely ask 'why?' Does that mean I have too much faith?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home