Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On the road again...

I’m hitting the open road! I’m on the highway to hell!

Actually I’m going on a road trip with my pops to visit my grandmother in Missouri. My dad was suppose to go by himself, but we just found out my grandma is having valve replacement surgery on the twelfth. Now I’ve volunteered to drive up with him and help out if I can. My grandmother and I aren’t very close and I’m hoping to change that with this trip as well as catch up with my dad’s side of the family. Plus, a half-cross country trip with my father is just too bizarre to pass up.

This couldn’t have come at a better time seeing that I the only job I have a chance of getting involves slinging fries and I’m going a bit stir crazy in my house thinking way too much about myself. I have twenty-six more days until I start school and couldn’t figuring out how to fill that time other than sitting on my ass watching TV or plunging into a deep depression. Now I have something to do. And a girl like me always needs something to do.

So, to all my friends out there: I’m leaving Tuesday, March 6th so if you want to hang out before I go then give me a call before time runs out! And I'm not coming back!

Okay, I am coming back in two weeks, so you will see me again. I know, I know...

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

I didn't notice this post earlier today. Have a great trip. We'll miss u.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

"We'll miss you"? You and various personalities? Body parts?

The mind boggles...

We'll miss you too, Steve.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Steve G said...

I was speaking for the people who read your blog. We, your readers. Geez :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home