Friday, May 18, 2007

Blah, blah, blah...

I'm in a mood.

It's not a bad mood, rather I just don't want to be close or talking to anyone. It's very rare that I'm openly anti-social, being that most of time I deny or BS my way through it. But you know, whatever. I'll get over it soon enough. The trouble is that I have a weekend full of social engagements.

My toe hurts. I dropped a vaccum-sealed chicken breast on the second toe of my right foot when I was cleaning out my freezer. I can walk but it hurts like a mutha. I've tried not to be a drama queen about it, but damnit! I want to be prone with half-naked twentysomething boys catering to my every whim.

So, now I'm going back to my warm bed and nap. Because I have plans tonight. In LA. That means I have to drive to LA, to see Harry Connick, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home