Friday, August 31, 2007

Hey everybody! Let's go shopping!

I finally have an income, so of course I went shopping. I went to the Beverly Center in Beverly Hills, cause that's how I roll. I found out there's an H&M in the BC, which caused squealing, jumping, and clapping. (All in my head of course.) I discovered H&M in 2002 while I spent a semester abroad in England and fell in love with the trendy clothes with tiny prices. I came back to California and found out that there were H&M's in America, but on the east coast. Grrr!! Recently they’ve been sprouting up all over the California and the destitute fashionistas rejoice!

Anyhoo, I started shopping and was amused at the revival of the 80's in the “Juniors” department. It was a plethora of primary colors, graffiti print and leggings. The “Ladies” section was truly strange. Half the selections reminded me of grown versions of the dresses my sister and I wore in the seventies; short A-lines dresses, ruffles and high collars. The other half was a collection of stodgy office wear that brought back memories of administrative assistant hell. I did score a two dresses and a shirt that Britney Spears might wear as a dress.

So, I came home with a new hair cut and new clothes. What else could I do but take pictures of myself as if I were on America's Top Model? Wanna see?


I'd like to see you in my office...

Think the skirt's too short?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home