Thursday, August 09, 2007

I just came back from Portland two days ago and I'm pooped. So, rather than come up with some long winded post about my trip I'm gonna go corporate and make some bullet points:


  • I realized I'm in a funk right now. It'll go away, but I'm afraid to say moments of sadness for no obvious reason are gonna follow me the rest of my life.
  • I have accepted that I'm going to be living in the Inland Empire for a few more years, but the fact there are beautiful places out there with interesting people makes me want to continue my education, get a well paying job and get the hell outta here.
  • I'm a little rusty at interacting with people who haven't been my friends for more than ten years. With all the crap I've been through I always worry that I make a bad impression when I'm full tilt Debbye, so I usually hold back a lot. I wish I would've relaxed more, because I think I would've had more fun.
  • The sound a tiger makes is "CHARBROIL!"
  • Camping is fun. No really, it is.

That's all for now, because my brain is currently on cruise control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home