Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I suck. I suck at life. I suck at everything.

I fell like a walking talking piece of crap. It happened again for the fourth time in my life. In the past three years. Fuck.

I was fucking fired.

From another fucking job.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What the fuck? What is my fucking problem? I'm so pissed and sad and hurt. Now all I can do is cry to the heavens about how un-fucking-fair life can be sometimes. I can tell you that what actually got me fired was so dumb and unfair that I can't even talk about it.

My response to being fired is running away. Since I can't think of looking for another job anytime soon and school starts next week I can only run away for three days and two nights. I've booked a hotel room in San Diego and plan on walking along the beach and visiting The Whaley House, a crazy haunted house. I also plan on sitting in my room and crying a bit. And eating. Lovely, lovely eating.

And DRINKING! Lovely, lovely drinking.

Fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve G said...

Sorry to hear that, Debster. But know what will cheer you up--a Tom Leykis quote!

"Everytime I've been fired, it's turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me."

I know it's cliche to say, but it's probably not as bad as you think it is. That being said, have fun in SD.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home