Saturday, January 17, 2009

Super Sexy Saturday!

Hey y'all...Are you feeling sexy? No? Well, let me help you get in the mood on this Super Sexy Saturday:

First off...Get $240 worth of pudding.

Then when your special place is feeling warm and moist, I might suggest taking off your pants and letting it all hang out...Now doesn't that feel better?

Now it's time for the lovin'...Have fun, but protect yourself:



Now I'll leave you alone to take care of business. To keep the fires burning, I give you Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing. That song always does it for me...

There...Now you're done with sexy time, you're wondering what to do next...Well, may I suggest some cooking? You can use whatever you have just laying around. Mmmm...tasty.

There you have it, Super Sexy Saturday. Now go on and procreate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home