Friday, June 10, 2005

When you pretend that you're dead...

Actual conversations with customer:

Me: How can I help you?

Customer: (in heavy unknown accent): What do I owe the bank?

Me: Well I see that your current balance is $5.00 so you don't anything to the bank.

Customer: (mumble mumble) fees?

Me: Excuse me?

Customer: Can you take off the fees?

Me: Which fees would that be?

Customer: It's (mumble) thirty dollars.

Me: Well you got that fee because you wrote a check and didn't have the funds to pay for it.

Customer: Can you take it off?

Me: I'm sorry but I can't take the fees off unless it was a bank error.

Customer: You can't take the fees off?

Me: No, I'm sorry.

Customer: Why can't you take the fees off?

Me: Because it wasn't due to bank error.

Customer: What do I owe the bank?

Me: Fuck off.

No, not really. My job is so much fun...

2 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

I love messing with dumb people ;P

-Todd
http://llstarkll.blogspot.com

10:36 PM  
Blogger Debbye said...

He may have been very smart, but he didn't speak english well enough to know the difference. Most of my calls are from uneducated people who ask me about their "checkinges account"

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home