Friday, July 01, 2005

Drifting into mental illness...

I swear today is one of those fucked up days that make me want to just eat or smoke everything I see. Work was the only bright spot because my new Super!visor Joe started. My numbers are going to go up, up, up! His cute little tattooed greaser self is sitting one cubicle in front of me. Of course my boss has decided to move our desks next Wednesday and of course I will most likely be sent to the opposite side of the office. Its so high school moving desks like that. Nicola wants our team to bond and be bestest buddies, so we have to sit next to someone new every quarter. Well I am sitting next to someone new, Mr Cutie, so don't move me!

Occasionally, at work, I get a special treats like a call from a woman who told me about her shingles that had spread "from her rear to her vaginal area". I became so ill with that image that I had to take a break. Did I tell you that I work for a bank? I always thought that meant that I would never have to hear about some strange woman's herpes. But no, I am not safe. Not anymore. No one is safe as far as I'm concerned.

1 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

LoL! If some woman called me and told me that, I would have made up some bull-shit story to fuck with her ...

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home