Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sunshine day!

Today I'm off to help my sister get some shoes for her special day. So far she's just mildly obsessed, not quite a bridezilla. We'll see. Everyday I start to feel as if my life is becoming one of those cheezy chick lit books, complete with absent boyfriends and a sister getting married. All I need to do is get drunk and have some humiliating incident with some sort of support undergarment.

I found this and thought it was funny. Well only to a sister of the bride.

3 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

That cake is Hideous!! lol

2:04 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Actually, I keep threating my sister with some kind of vulgar phallic cake for her bachelorette party. She would kill me!

5:45 AM  
Blogger starK said...

It would be a party she would never forget!... I wonder if she would eat it or be too embarrassed. It would make for a good picture anyway! You could get some of those cloud stickers you put on the picture above the persons head and write something crazy in it. That would be fun!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home