Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's not the way you lead me by the hand into the bedroom...

Its finding Live Journals by my friend Aaron that makes me just love the internet.

Working the last few days and I'm plum tired. I never thought staring at a computer screen would make me so worn. Today there was call after call from customers with attitude. You wouldn't believe how grown ass people can behave like little children when you tell them no. They pout, yell, argue, manipulate, and just talk. Talk, talk, talk, talk, blah, blah, blah...Oh god. My friend Mana declared that we had grumpitis, a condition in which one can't help but bitch about everything that crosses one's path. If gone untreated it may develop into bratitis which has been known to kill, not the patient, but anyone around the patient when an outbreak occurs. Believe me there is no cure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

NO!! Aaron my friend from college, not Aaron creepy pervy guy who wants to see my ta-ta's.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home