Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Top down so everyone can see you...

Charmingly titled "Pics of you", this lovely letter, sent to me on my myspace account, has single-handedly restored my faith in men. Enjoy...

(Cue 'Love Story" theme)

"Debbye,
Hi, hello, and how are you??? I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aaron and I am from Lansing Michigan USA. I saw your pics and could not beleive my eyes. You are so incrediablely beautiful. You are one hell of a sexy lady. Lets put it this way, you could deffinitly eat crackers in my bead any day. Now please do not be mad at me for asking you what I am about to ask you. And just in case you do. I am going to say that I am sorry before I even ask you. so, "I'm sorry". Now, I am a guy. Like most guys, I have fetishes. Mine happens to be breasts. Now, please forgive me if this offends you. But, do I have any chance in hell that you would grace me with the honor and privleige of a pic of you topples??? Now I did it. I went and made you mad. I'm sorry!!! I just happen to love the shape,size, and beauty of you and your breasts and would love to be able to get a toplless pic of you. But I've probley said to much now. So I had better off just leave. But before I do. Just in case I did not offend you. Just in case it flatters you that a guy would have the corage to ask you such a thing. My e-mail address is as follows: aaron_SR_2005@yahoo.com maybe we can be friends and talk some time if I didn't make you to mad at me by asking what I did. Talk to me........

YOUR FRIEND, AARON"


Yes, Aaron I will eat crackers in your bead, topples. completely topples...

1 Comments:

Blogger starK said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... holy shit!!!! I'm sorry, that's just fucking hilarious!!!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home