Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Did you Know? Could You Tell?

Did you know...

...That you can have an orgasm without any genital contact?
Maybe it's all the Anais Nin I'm reading before bed but I've been having some crazy sex dreams.

...That there are lots and lots of lawyers who peruse match.com?
I know because they all seem to respond to my profile.

...That most people are full of shite?
Well, it's true.

...That Now and Laters get really warm and squishy when you put them in your bra?
Don't ask how I found that one out...

...That Roasted Garlic Hummus and Whole Wheat Pita Bread from Trader Joe's is a perfectly acceptable dinner?
Yum!

...I have forgotten how the frogs must sound
After a year of silence, else I think
I should not so have ventured forth alone
At dusk upon this unfrequented road.

I am waylaid by Beauty. Who will walk
Between me and the crying of the frogs?
Oh, savage Beauty, suffer me to pass,
That am a timid woman, on her way
From one house to another!


--Assault ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

...That gift cards make a great presents for that girl-on-the-go?

...That I'm tired and don't want to do this anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home