Saturday, December 10, 2005

The End Of The Road...

I have stuff I want to post but I just don't feel like using my brain, so here's a survey I did on myspace.

(Also, a moment of silence for Sir Richard Pryor.)


1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
MoHi! Class of 1995

2) Did you have school pride?
Uh, no.

3) Was ur Prom a night to remember?
No. I only remember meeting a twentysomthing bartender.

4) What was ur fav. song you danced to the night of PROM?
I didn't even dance. From an old picture, I know the theme was "Illusions of Paradise". See, we couldn't have actual paradise only illusions.

5) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks ?
Yep, just so all my friends could tell me how much they love me.

6) Do you remember the First CD you ever bought?
Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits when I was sixteen.

7) What was your fav. Movie in Highschool?
Either Tank Girl or Reality Bites.

8) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?
Umm...I wasn't sure I wanted to go to college.

9) What radio station did you jam out to in highschool?
106.7 K-ROC

10) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
Um, Drama, choir, the Asian Club, SOME, Key Club...

11) What was ur fav class in Highschool?
I liked Art because it was right after lunch and my hippie teacher didn't care if I was late.

12) Who was your big crush in Highschool?
Mike Eddy!!


13) Would you say you've changed a lot since high school?
Um, not really. Just more confidence and less caring about what people think of me.

14) What do you miss the Most about it?
No bills or full time job.

15) What was your best memory HS?
Any time I hung out with Kathy and Jennifer

16) Your worst memory of HS?
Just feeling like a worthless piece of shite most of the time

17) Did you have a car?
My parents car.

18) What were your school colors?
Black and silver, I think

19) who was your fav. teacher?
I liked Mr. Bird

20) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
Uh, no. It was the early nineties and cell phones were costly and weighed a ton.

21) Did you leave campus for lunch?
During Senior year

22) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat?
Burger King or Yum Yum Donuts or the mall

23) Were u always late to class?
No I was a pretty good kid.

24) Did you ever have to stay for Sat. School?
No, no breakfast club life for me.

25) Did you ever Ditch?
Yes

26) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
It just passed and I didn't go.

27) Did you have any physical fights?
Almost. Black girls always wanted to kick my ass.

28) Did you have a lot of friends?
I knew lots of people, but only had a small circle of fries.

29) Did you have a lot of enemies?
not that I know of

30) Did you have good grades?
I graduated with a 3.8 gpa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3.8??? You fucking nerd. Didn't wanna be a dumbshit like the rest of us?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Don't sound so shocked. I thought we were all pretty geeky in high school.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home