Tuesday, December 06, 2005

God I feel like hell tonight

On top of a constant cough, the loss of my voice, a stuffy nose and full time job, I had one more reason to want to slit my wrists in a warm bath tonight. There was a note with my rent check on my apartment door that told me that I had to pay with a cashier's check because it was a day late. So I had to go to a bank and get the damn check at 6PM. Pure hell. I rounded the amount up and there should be a 73 cent credit on my account. To make sure of that I added a little note saying, 'that extra $.73 had better be credited to my account.'

I still have my pride.

And on top of it all, my damn neighbor is playing U2. Not the cool mullet and skin tight black jeans U2, but over inflated ego, "1, 2, 3...14" ipod endorsing U2. I'm filling my tub and setting out the razor blades. Anyone want to join me?

1 Comments:

Blogger BARRY GRAHAM said...

ahhhhhh - naked women and razors in the bathtub....i'll pass. but i know what you mean about the music. i was forced to wake up to my neighbor's sir-mix-alot cd for the 3rd straight day. but i'll skip the razors..i prefer a simple rope and a good sturdy tree branch. stay beautiful and god bless ya baby. - bg

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home