Monday, November 14, 2005

I Might Like You Better If We Slept Together...

I went to Disneyland this past Sunday. Now why would a twenty-nine year old go to Disneyland? I don't know. I guess I'm living some kind of childhood nostalgia kick since I'm so close thirty. I actually used to work at the Magic Kingdom a few years ago. In fact I have worn every costume and worked every land that a merchandiser could. Sometime when I'm walking through the park there is a familiar smell of sewer, chlorine and rotting food that would greet the employees everytime we walked back stage. Ah, the memories.

We went on Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, The Pirates of the Caribbean...all the classics. Alex really wanted to watch Fantasmic! Mickey Mouse's wet dream. The whole show was Mickey's sexual fantasy masked as wholesome entertainment. The river in front of Tom Sawyer's Island erupts strait up into the air as cartoon images of pink elephant butts wiggling are projected onto it's mighty stream. The "dream" is taken over by the evil women of the Disney cartoons, who taunt Micky with their raw sexuality and power. Finally, Mickey tames the Dragon/Vagina with his Penis/Sword that ejaculates sparks as fireworks shoot off in the background and everybody sings. It's all so Freudian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home