Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So This Is It...

Okay. For the last two days I have been recovering from The Wedding Week, otherwise know as the week I decided to never get married. I did some blogging last week but I don't know if I truly captured the mood. So here is a recap of the weeks events.

~My sister, Rebecca, and I almost came to blows over her wedding programs. She was obsessed with making sure her guests would know which side was the front since there wasn't a name plate. I guess she was imagining that the guests being so confused by the ambiguous program cover that they would just storm out of the church cursing her name. So, Becca got some stamps and then told me to apply the stamps in each of the four corners then proceeded to watch me stamp a few programs. I guess she was thinking that without her guidance I would start stamping willy-nilly. At this point I had to remind her that I was the one who actually majored in the Visual Arts and she was the lawyer. If I wanted to seek some sort of litigation against the programs I would call her. Arrgh!

~If you are ever to meet anyone from Serbia and they kiss you three times on your cheeks, don't panic or think he or she is making a pass at you. That is how the Serbians greet people they like or will become future family members. It'll take some time to get the coordination right but I'll give you a tutorial: It's right cheek, left cheek, then right cheek. And that's on the face.

~I am not really in the mood for small talk at this time in my life. There were parties and get-togethers all week and it just wore me out. Being unemployed, a tad heavy and boyfriendless has made me a bit depressed. And if I choose to stay in my bedroom and watch A&E rather than talk about flowers arrangements and the weather don't be angry. I am there in spirit.

~I read a great book and it has made me think. I have found myself trying to be sexy while alone in my apartment. I think it has gone too far.

And that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home