Friday, October 21, 2005

Whatever.

Heavy into wedding mode I have a bit of a breakdown. I just can't be around people today. Everything just overwhelming and I spent the day in bed. I've been really good for the last week, but my moody blues came up and bit me in the ass.

What I hate most is that because I'm a woman it's customary that I must be into this wedding. Nothing is more boring than putting together programs, making centerpieces and most boring of them all, taking about the wedding. I'm excited about the actual wedding and wearing my beautiful new shoes, but I could do without hours of wedding talk. If I ever do get married I just want something as simple as possible or I will hire a wedding planner. But most likely I will die alone which is fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home