Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm Only Happy When It Rains...

The family is in full wedding mode and at this moment I could care less. Currently I am sitting at the kitchen table of the house we rented in Summerland, California. This morning I awoke to a large bang and later found out that my 83 year old grandmother fell out of her bed upstairs. Then I drove with my dad to Montclair to pick up some things my folks forgot at their house. We talked about my future and I get the feeling that I'm turning into the girl who cried wolf as I have changed the direction of my career path lots and lots of times.
When we returned to the rental house I retreated to my bedroom downstairs and wrote in my journal. Now my sister is here and all talk is wedding, wedding, wedding. It is so boring I just want to suffocate myself with the stuffed animals that are on every bed in this place. Now my dad is dancing to some jazz and trying to make me laugh. It worked. I haven't spent this much time with my entire family in a long, long time. And I have another four days to go. Please pray for my sanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

Sacrifice a small animal for my sanity?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home