Monday, October 10, 2005

Act Your Age, Not Your Shoe Size...

I have a date! He's a 42 year old screenwriter I met on Match.com. We're going out on Thursday for some drinks. I feel so very grown up. There was an hour long phone conversation in which we talked about this business we like to call show. I don't think I have a problem with the age thing, but I usually like my guys to be younger than me.

In fact I just had a conversation with my former F*ck Buddy. I really dug this kid, whose about 24, almost 25. Then he got a girlfriend and as I've recently learned moved in with her. He's been thinking of me and trying to find my email address. That tells me that things may not be going very well with the girlfriend. Maybe I'll get my fuck buddy back. Then I'll be happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott E D said...

Girl, you may want to try out the new guy before you go back to the 24 year old. Older guys know how to take their time. :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home