Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cisco Kid, He was a Friend of Mine...

I've had a case of the mean reds lately so I've decided to come up with something that might cheer me up. I really only do this because I'm not feeling very loveable.

So here it is, the list of loveable things about...me.

1. No matter what I do, at the grocery store, I always pick the apple that causes the rest to tumble down.

Why do they stack them in a triangle? That's the real question.

2. I will always find the most obscure man in which to have crushes.

Forget about Mr Pitt and his lovely abs, I want Bill Nighy or Salmon Rushdie to cuddle up to late at night.

3. I never give up on someone I love.

One may do all sorts of devilish things to hurt me but if I love him or her I will never give that up. Some may call this a fault but I just don't think denial is the healthiest course of action.

4. Three or four times a week I leave the coffee maker on. All day.

I find it makes my apartment smell great. Yes, there is a fire risk but I'm willing to take that on to have my place smell like a coffee house.

5. I have fantastic style.

I has a strange psychic ability to not only pick out the best quality and most stylish but also the most expensive. Oops.

6. I cry at anything.

Which is fun to mock and if I get a proper boyfriend I will give him a playful smack for doing so.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I want ... Salmon Rushdie to cuddle up to late at night.

Strangely enough, I feel the same way about his wife.

2:17 AM  
Blogger Debbye said...

Geez, it's reassuring to see such a plain girl with a hot guy...

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home