Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Everybody can succeed, all you need is to believe...

Why surveys, myspace and three am doesn't mix well for me.


01. DO YOU SNORE?
no

02. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
I'm a fighter. All the damn way...

03. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
That the zit that is on my cheek with get bigger and try to take over the world or tell me to do bad things to the people that I love.

04. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Yep. My mom would step on them and scream at me for leaving them on the floor.

05. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
In reality people are fat. Show that you bitches.

06. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
I make heart shapes at the ends

07. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
The very cutest in the world and universe.

08. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
Well I have a date tomorrow, so we'll see.

09. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Black

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
All the time.

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
no, because I'm not stupid.

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
I know 27 ways to kill a man with a beanie baby

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Anywhere with room service.

14. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
My dignity, no wait that's the last thing I sold.

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
Yep

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
Yes, and l too love Jakey boy.

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
Why what have you heard? Has the ozone been talking shit about me again?

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
Oh, fuck you.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Yes, and I've also been on a cheerleader and that was more fun...

21. ARE YOU A SINGLE CHILD?
No i'm a single adult. It would've been weird if I had a boyfriend as a child.

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Whatever I can stick a pencil into is fine by me.

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
I've got the eye of the tiger

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I don't even know if sex is in my future.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No it looks like a deranged amputee got ahold of a small child, dipped him in ink and attempted to write.

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Little curly black hairs

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU"?
To my Kirk Cameron Poster over my bed.

28. IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE?
No fool he was SHOT! By a gun.

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
No because marriage is legalized prostitution and why, tell me why would I cry at that? Huh? Huh? Why?

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
In my ovaries and unfertilized.

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
As long at they're adults naked and know how to use their tongue they don't have to be all that smart

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
On the penis of a Red Hot Chili Pepper.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
Time to die, you commie bitch.

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Cisco Kid.

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
Yes, you should hear the nasty shit that comes out of that clown's mouth.

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
When I last drove it stupid.

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
I don't bathe, I just get a bunch of cats to lick me clean.

38. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL?
Only as real as the medication you take.

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
By what?

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
No, but it's afraid of me...

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
The fresh blood of virgins.

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
With all the pain and suffering in this world you dare ask me such a foolish question. For shame, survey, for shame.

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
Do I look like a ninja?

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
Is that a proposition?

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
If I have to brush my teeth 48 times for the little voices to stop.

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
No.

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
Well, I have gained a little bit of weight but I wouldn't say I'm a heavy sleeper. John Goodman, there's a heavy sleeper.

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Red from all the crack.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
What kind of lame ass question is that? Of course not.

51. WHO'S BETTER: STONE COLD OR THE ROCK?
I like the Rock's earlier abstract work but then he became mainstream.

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Yes, and I see a letter N. Do you know anyone with the letter N in his or her name? No, then I guess I'm not psychic.

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
I ingested it, does that count?

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Only horns but they are played everytime I enter a room along with a short british man who says," Her Royal Highness of Funky Freshness, D-EGG"

55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
No just find stupid people and they'll give it to you.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
Why would anyone do that?

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
"Hairspray" was great! Oh, what? Oh camping not camp. Then no.

58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
Do you scream when you are bitten?

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Do you believe in my ability to kick your ass would be a better question.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
Did you know that a dog's penis expands and interlocks with the vagina that it is inside? This is to ensure that the act will be excuted until the male dog is finished.

So no, dogs aren't a man's best friend.

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
I believe in open marriage.

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
Do I look like I've been to the moon?

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
Every mistake is like a chance to learn and grow...HAHAHA, Hoo-hoo, oh god I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't, I just couldn't.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
No, I'm just cold on the inside where it counts.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I don't eat, I practice osmosis. The New Hollywood Osmosis Diet. What you do is look at pictures of skinny bitch actresses until it sinks in.

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
I don't have nails anymore but I to polish my stubs.

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
By God, why yes I have.

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
I must be honest for a moment, I love commercials.

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
Do you like anal sex?

70. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
The Degrassi Junior High Theme Song

Wake up in the morning, feeling shy and lonely,
gee, I gotta go to school.
I don't think I can make it, don't think I can take it,
I wonder what I'm gonna do.
But when I look around and see,
that someone is smiling right at me,
wait, someone’s talkin' to me, hey, I gotta new friend.
Everybody can succeed, all you need is to believe,
be honest with yourself, forget your fears and doubts,
come on give us a try at Degrassi Junior High.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutting wit and massive knockers.

debbye is my dream girl.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home