Sunday, October 30, 2005

Now I Know My ABC's...

I enjoy keeping up with the young people because it keeps me young (I turn 29 this Wednesday.) Also I live in LA, so being able to communicate with my fellow city dwellers is important.

Therefore I have to go to the Urban Dictionary on a regular basis. Here are a few of my favorite new terms:

Sack of Bitch ~ "to be a bitch of proportions so large that a large sack is required to carry multiple bitches."

D-cup ~ "bra for the boob size that typically won't fit in your mouth"

Magnum P.I. ~ "Act of sexual deviance involving one individual urinating directly into another individual's eye."

hiney pucker ~ "involuntary response to seeing the surprise scary part of a scary movie"

muffin top ~ "The abdominal spillover that results from a husky woman wearing a too-tight pair of low-cut pants."



What can I say, I love knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home