Saturday, November 05, 2005

Rock and Roll Fantasy...

I had a very Hollywood evening last night. I went out to see my friend Jason's band because I start working next week. Something about getting back to that eight hour workday makes me want to party.

So, you might ask me what would an actual Hollywood evening would look like? Well, let me give you some highlights:

~You start your evening at 10:53 pm.
~You pass the venue and can't find any place to make a left turn.
~ You pay $6.00 to have someone else park your car to go to a place that doesn't even serve food.
~ You're on the guest list.
~ You feign interest in socializing because even this is better than Friday night television.
~ Your friend in the band, between songs, embarrasses you by making everyone wish you a happy birthday.
~ Some guy takes a picture of your shirt with his phone.
~ You leave the first bar to go to another bar.
~ You make an ass out of yourself parking your own car.
~ You meet five heterosexual guys who are dressed better than you.
~ You actually have this conversation:
Drunk Guy Who Looks Like Sam Rockwell (after babbling/flirting):You really
could care less about what I'm saying.

You: I find I'm indifferent about most things.

DGWLLSR: That's the best thing I've heard all night.
~ You have no sympathy for girl who is not only squatting in the gutter puking, but also has entire thong exposed from the top of her low-rise jeans.
~ As you drive home you blast "Back that Azz Up" by Juvenile and sing along.
~ You wake up the next day wearing this shirt.

There you go. Now don't you want to move out to glamorous Hollywood?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home