Thursday, November 03, 2005

Run For The Hills! Run For Your Life!

I found out yesterday that I am employed, again. I went on a couple of interviews for this job and on my birthday I found out they want me! And the money is a little bit more than what I was making at both of my old jobs. So yay.

I wasn't going to mention this job until I had been working for at least a week. Then I decided that if I get fired from this one after three and a half days, I will just move back in with my parents and get it over with. There is nothing left to lose at that point.

In other birthday news, my friends Steve and Mike called to wish me a happy birthday. Steve declared that twenty-nine is the year of anal sex. I had just better bend over and get it over with. I told him that I'd get back to him on that one. Mike called from work. Being that he's my oldest friend I got the warm fuzzies when he called. With all the gentlemen callers, I must admit I feel like a bit of a stud.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbye said...

I told my parents that we should wait a few weeks until we have a celebration dinner.

Yeah, I didn't hear anything from Mike and I was bummed. Then he called! He is a sweetie.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home