Monday, December 12, 2005

Nobody said it was easy...

I'm reading Spy in the House of Love by Anais Nin which reminds me of the only really good night I spent with my ex. We were watching Henry and June and, well, we had our own X-rated moment. Anyhoo, I bought the book in London a few years ago and didn't get around to read it until now. (I have lots of unread books) My favorite quote so far:

The first time he looked at her he felt: everything will burn!
Pretty neat, huh? I find I take the easy way out of lots of things and when a book requires some effort I stop reading. That is one nasty habit I am trying to end. It doesn't hurt that this book is only 124 pages long.
So, one thing I plan on using this blog for is writing about the books I'm reading. Writing about the books I'm reading? Okay, I'll let that sentence go if you do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z..z..Z..z..Z...

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home